OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY OUTLINES HOW WE FULFILL REQUESTS AND PROVIDE SERVICE TO BUYERS AND RENTERS, AND COOPERATE WITH AGENTS FROM OTHER REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE FIRMS;
- YES, we can schedule an appointment to show you a property listed with us but the earliest it can be scheduled is between 24 to 48 hours after receiving your request.
- YES, you can learn more about a property listed with us before scheduling an appointment but a significant amount of information already exists on the property listing’s page at our website. Our assigned associate will answer any questions about the information furnished.
- YES, (in most cases) we have floor plans for a property listing but do not email or fax by request. Floor plans are ONLY available at our website for review. In addition, floor plans displayed only outline room placement and property layout and will not have room dimensions.
- YES, we will work with an agent a buyer or renter designates as their representative but we will not share any commission paid by our client if a buyer or renter did not disclose they have an agent prior to our assigned associate scheduling and showing our property listing.
- NO, we do not show a property listing to buyers or renters without their broker representative present.
- NO, we’re not members of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Brooklyn Board of Realtors (BBOR) or Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR) but do co-broke with agents who are members of any of the organizations mentioned.
Each licensed associate at Corley Realty Group is trained to ask each customer if they’re working with a broker at the point of inquiry.
If a buyer or renter says YES, our associate will inform them to have their Agent contact us directly on their behalf.
If buyer or renter says NO, then our associate will accept their response in good faith and proceed to schedule an appointment, show them our property listing and represent their interests in the event they want to submit an offer to purchase or application to lease.
We enjoy working with our peers from other real estate brokerage firms but hold them to the same standard we hold ourselves to without exception.
If you’re an Agent, please ask your client if they’ve seen the property listing you’re contacting us about with an associate from Corley Realty Group.
If you are a buyer or renter, please make sure you disclose to our associate if you have an Agent representing you as soon as you hear from them.
last revised March 17th 2020