All real estate associates of Corley Realty Group have adopted the following practices during showings at properties we represent.
These practices are subject to change based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Health Agencies of New York State and the City of New York.
- A client’s Property will only be shown 1 day a week, within a block of time that’s pre-determined with client and assigned/listing associate.
- A client’s Property will be vacant during showings OR occupants can step inside hallway or backyard during showing for social distancing.
- A client’s Property can only be shown to 2 people at a time accompanied by our Associate.
- A client’s Property can only be entered once parties are visibly in compliance with requirements outlined in our COVID Disclosure Form.
- Our Associate will apply hand sanitizer before entering and after exiting the Property for each showing.
- Our Associate will always wear a mask to cover their mouth and nose while inside the Property.
It will be assumed by our Associate that our client has sanitized the Property according to guidelines specified by the Center for Disease Control and/or Health Agencies of New York State and City of New York, before any scheduled showing, especially if Property is occupied.
For Customers (i.e., buyers, renters and real estate licensees from other brokerage agencies)
- No party can enter the Property with our Associate without first submitting a COVID Disclosure Form.
- Associates will not greet clients, customers or real estate licensees by handshake, fist bumps, etc. We know contraction can occur on contact and that the virus can live on certain surfaces for 1 to 2 days.
- No more than 2 people can enter the Property for a showing at a time.
- All parties entering the Property must have a mask covering their mouth and nose securely without requiring adjustment by hand during showing.
- All parties entering the Property must either put on disposable rubber gloves in presence of our Associate OR keep their hands in their pockets during showing.
- All parties entering the Property must not touch any surface while inside the property.
- All parties entering the Property will be directed by our Associate throughout showing in order to maintain social distancing.
- All parties entering the Property will hold all questions and inquiries until the end when everyone is outside on the sidewalk.
Last changed: May 26, 2020