We’re pleased to present a new real estate development opportunity on Halsey Street in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn with over 11,000 buildable square feet on a site that is currently home to an outdoor parking lot.
This site is located in a dynamic emerging market where new residential development is on the rise.
Here are the details regarding this site:
- Lot Dimensions: 57.17 x 100
- Lot Size: 5,717 square feet (floor area)
- Block/Lot: 1667/0035
- Zoning Classification: R6B
- Residential FAR: 2.00
- Gross Residential Buildable Sq. Ft.: 11,434
- Tax Assessment: $42,750
- Property Taxes: $4,448
- Potentially Eligible for Community Use FAR / which can increase buildable square footage*
Bedford Stuyvesant has quickly become a destination neighborhood for new residents eager to live in a Brownstone Brooklyn neighborhood.
New residential development for apartment rentals or condominium here would see instant demand for available units because…
- occupants are 4 blocks walking distance from the A / C subway lines at Utica Avenue station
- can commute Downtown Brooklyn via the B26 bus line whose route is on Halsey Street
- can enjoy new restaurant offerings in the neighborhood, like Saraghina, Delhi Heights and Peaches
- can access track & field at Boys and Girls High School and leisurely recreation at Fulton Park
- just 4 blocks from all necessary retail shopping available on Broadway
Mayor Bloomberg’s Administration has several initiatives for new real estate development that produce affordable housing in designated locations like this.
In addition, this location could be eligible for New York City’s existing 421-a program benefits for developers interested in building a residential or mixed use property at this site.
Contact Johnny Lee at (888) 360-5757 ext. 89 for further inquiry into this opportunity or you can submit an offer using the form below.
Submit an Offer
Oops! We could not locate your form.